Capleton’s Bail Extended
Capleton’s Bail Extended, Case Gets Another Date
Capleton’s $250,000 bail was extended on Friday.
Capleton, whose given name is Clifton George Bailey, was charged with rape back in May after a report was made to the police that he assaulted a hairdresser.
He appeared in the St Andrew Parish Court last week and was ordered to return on November 23 when the case will be mentioned.
The court was told that another mention date had to be set because the case file is still incomplete which made
King Shango’s attorney, Christopher Townsend says he is upset that after all this time the file has not been completed.
Capleton Case Pushed Back Following Bomb Scare
It was reported that Capleton had hired the woman to groom his hair and when she went to his hotel room in April this year to do so, he allegedly assaulted her.
The 54-year-old entertainer is denying the allegations and is contending that he was arrested when he went to the police station to report a case of alleged extortion involving the complainant.
Capleton who is on bail in the sum of $250,000 with a surety, had his bail was extended today.